“This is How I Roll,” the Story of Men who want to Hit like Girls, rolls into Seattle

“This is How I Roll,” a story of men’s roller derby, will premier at the Seattle True Independent Film Festival on May 10. In an overwhelmingly female-dominated sport, with 98% of skaters being women, this film highlights the remaining 2%. It focuses on a few guys from The New York Stock Exchange Skaters and Pioneer Valley Derby, and chronicles the shaky start of men’s Roller Derby.  To learn more about the film click here.

About the Author